Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blog 46...They called me a Tramp...ohhhh

Blog 46...They called me a TRAMP...ohhhh

An ex-boyfriend (I think in trying to win me back, ummm, not a smart move honey) said that someone I knew had called me a tramp...

I was confused for a second because in the Dictionary the proper meaning of “tramp” is a vagrant or a beggar...and I have princess dresses and sparkles and really smell good (and my doctor says I am “pristine”)...so I pondered it for a moment, but then, after examining the dictionary I found the slag term and it said “a promiscuous woman”

Well a couple things peeps...you know nothing of my bedroom unless you have got a camera in it, and have I not mentioned that for the first year of high school I was tormented with the name “fire muff” so you all are going to have to come up with some seriously better vocabulary to be able to knock this princess down.

It is funny how people feel so ready to judge when they know nothing.

From the time I met my husband, I slept with no one else for 10 years until I decided to leave him, at that point I needed to sleep with someone to help give me strength to not go back.

Now after leaving my husband, I did not want a serious relationship...and I had some fun.

For about 1 year out of the past 3 years I have had psoriasis and whenever I had psoriasis I didn’t have sex with anyone...Thank God I am in remission...

So that leaves two years total of me having “tramp time”

Because I like sex...does that make me a tramp?

Or is it because when I knew I didn’t want a relationship I would find men I found attractive and who I assumed had a good size cock and ask them if they wanted to have non-committal sex...

Cause guess what peeps, I would get horny!
And vibrators just don’t do it for me.

Does that make me a tramp? Cause I was able to carry on sex-only relationships with people, who I still consider my friends...I thought I was being adult about that shit...(you know, not one of the boys ever said no when I asked, they said they felt pretty honored, and admired my honesty)

Is it cause I wrote in my blog that I give good head? Well shit, if you had my kind of talent you would fucking write about that shit too.

Is it cause a lot a boys try to get with me? Don’t get mad at me cause I’m cute. And, I have had many a men in my bed who I did not sleep with, and if you told them I was a tramp they would be like, “damm, what was wrong with me cause she kept on doing the slap away with me.”
(how many times do I have to mention that I am a base girl)

Am I a tramp because I love love, and because even though I have tried to turn myself against love, I can’t? As much as I love dating restriction, I love being in love and the feeling...the natural high...and I believe that one day I will find my king...

Is it cause I slept with that 20 year old?...Hey, in my defense, I told him “No” a bunch of times, but alas, one night I got horny and told him that as long as he viewed it as “educational” we could have sex...I would teach him the art of “connecting and pleasing a woman.”

He didn’t think I was a tramp...He told me I “took him to a new level of consciousness” and was “a Yoda”...tramp to one person, Yoda to the next, we all have our own perceptions of things I guess.

Is it cause, until recently, for over a past year I was in a non-committal relationship? Well I wanted to commit but he said “No” (I have learned now he told others that I was his girlfriend...ummmm, you might have wanted to tell me darlin.) And at times in that relationship I would get hurt and feel malice and go have sex with one of my “fuck-buddies”...hey, you are the one that said we weren’t committed, pardon me for proving your point...that shit fucked with me, it really did...I never cheated in committed relationships and being told it was okay for me to see other people just baffled me.

Maybe it is because sometimes I am a dumb ass and believes a man when he says he wants to be with me and treat me good, but he is full of shit...(I think this is a lesson I have learned a bunch and can totally pick out quickly now, or would hope to)

Maybe it is because I am really picky when it comes to dudes and when someone crosses my line or starts to bug me, I am just done and move on.

Is it cause I don’t stay single for that long, or at least, I go on a good amount of dates? Hey don’t hate cause I am a fucking special ass woman.

Do these things make me a tramp?

Who gives a fuck?

So I am a tramp in some people’s eyes, I bet some people see me as a bitch too, or a chicken fucker...I also know that others view me as the vision of “total awesomeness” or this is what I have been told, others view me as a friend, a ding dong, a prude, selfless, selfish, a yoda, an inspiration to live, to be themselves and embrace who they are...at least I’m well rounded bitches...

You don’t like some of the shit I do, don’t do it. We all learn from each others mistakes and lessons...and I learn from my mistakes and lessons...I have fucking learned a lot.

So call me whatever the fuck you want

I know my veracity as a woman, and my opinion of myself, is the only one that really matters.

Besides, I call enough people “Chicken Fuckers” that I am bound to get some name calling my way...

Can we do me a favor though, please? The next time anyone decides to call me a name, can we do a reference check so I don’t have to pull out the old dictionary in confusion...where in the world did proper English go?

Next thing you know people will go around calling people chicken fuckers and ding dongs...

Let’s all pray that day never happens...totally.

DANCE OF THE WEEK

SHOOTING FOR THE STARS...

So a big part of this dance is the stance, cause a bow and arrow tend to have some weight and you need to be able to control the direction of flight. I put my right foot at 1:00 and my left foot at 8:00. Make your left hand into the shape of a V so you can hold the bow and guide the arrow. With your right hand grab the stretchy part of the bow and the back part of the arrow and pull it back tight. Now aim the arrow up high, kinda squint your eyes...and let the arrow fly...and repeat...

No comments:

Post a Comment