Monday, July 25, 2011

Blog 36.......GENERATION SLACK ASS

Blog 36…………GENERATION SLACK ASS

This princess has a problem....and it is with GENERATION SLACK ASS………(you all know at least one person from this generation, if not a plethora)

Nut the fuck up peeps, we got to work, and even if you don’t, don’t you want to do something, and if you do something, don’t you want to be fucking good at it……In fact, why do anything, if you ain’t going to do it right.

What is the point of doing anything half-ass...the only thing it does is make more people want to be half-ass too, and that does not help anybody.

I see it in every aspect of my life, and it sucks, it doesn’t make me want to try any harder to improve and get shit done, and lets be honest, I gotta get stuff done, and I always have to improve, cause if I’m not going up, I’m going down and that is the wrong direction (welllllllll, get your mind out of the gutter)

I want a kingdom that encourages me to shine, to do my best, to work my hardest so that I can honestly say, “I DID THE BEST I FUCKING COULD”

Now granted, I am all about rest and vacation, and even though I haven’t really taken a vacation in……………a long ass time, I know for a fact, when I do, I will be the best fucking vacationer I can be. Also, if I can’t rest good, I don’t rest, why waste the precious time.

There is a time and a fucking place for everything.

Let’s start with me...
I like having a great ass and looking good, but if I’m lazy and don’t work out, I feel like shit, I don’t fit into my princess dresses as good as when I butt walk every day, and when my ass gets spanked, the guy doesn’t slap himself in the face with the recoil, what fun is that.

Let’s talk about friendships………
I make a point, even if I do it while butt walking, to call friends I really care about, or shoot them a text, or hit them up on facebook...do I have time? No....Can I hear anything on the phone?....No, but I make an effort, sometimes I will run myself around for other people, just cause I care. Because friendship is fucking important to me, so I know I have to make an effort. And showing, not just telling people that we care about them, is one of the nicest things that we can do for anyone.

Let’s talk about relationships....
Relationships are a constant effort. Because if you think someone is worth the effort, than you always need to give that effort, and the moment you stop, is the moment that they find someone else, who is willing to give them what you are slacking on, or they realize (or think) that they are better off alone. Cause WE ARE ALL WORTH THE EFFORT………the moment the effort stops, is the moment you loose, or doubt creeps in, and doubt, never is the right direction. (aka, don’t be a half-ass in a relationship, it will not end good, give it 150% all the time, and you will be amazed at the levels it can reach, or just nut up about being a slack ass and be a single half-ass...no one can hate you for being honest)

Let’s just talk about life………
My mom gave me one of the most solid pieces of advice ever in life, when I decided to leave my husband. My dog had died, I suddenly realized how alone and unhappy I was (a story I will tell one day) I headed to my parents house to tell them I wanted a divorce, that I was done………I could hang no longer. My mom looked at me and said, “This is your husband, you are married, if you are really really done, you go back and you give it 150%, you try your fucking hardest, you start with a clean slate and be the best, most loving and kind wife that you can be, you let things go and just love him, give all that you can, and once you have given him that, YOU WILL EITHER SAVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND BRING IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL, OR YOU WILL BE PISSED OFF ENOUGH TO LEAVE.” (I trusted her advice...the 38+ years of marriage she has on her side made it’s hard not to believe.)

She told me that in June, I left at the end of December. And I did, give it all that I could, and I really tried to make my marriage work, and I have no regrets about leaving my ex-husband, cause I did everything I could to save my marriage, and in doing that, I found the courage to leave it, to wait, to hold out, until I can one day find someone who gives it 150% all the time.

And ever since I left my ex-husband, that has been my motto in life....

150%........as much as I can.

Now granted, I get tired, and annoyed and frustrated, and of course, am human. But I make a constant effort to always give it all I can, and to always surround myself with people that are about doing it right.

Cause people that just do it wrong, just piss me the fuck off…………I will just do it my own damm self.


When I surround myself with generation slack ass, I become a slack ass……………and honey, there ain’t nothing slack about my ass…………totally.

And when I get lost, or get a weird feeling about someone or something, I give it 150% to see which way I should go or what I should believe.

I don’t want to be the person left standing around alone in a house that doesn’t stand, cause I didn’t build it right. I want to be surrounded by my true friends, family and lovers……that I know care about me as much as I care about them.

Cause that just feels GOOD.

And feeling good is awesomeness……times 11.

Remember...There is always ways to improve, and the moment we become stagnant is the moment we stop living.

And why be alive if we aren’t living.

DANCE MOVE OF THE WEEK

(While I have this great, awesome, silly white girl dance move for this week, it must be saved for the next, because there is a time and place for everything………and only one dance move fits this bill)

GIVING IT 150%

This week, whatever you do, do it fucking right, give it all that you can, and if you can’t do something the best you can, don’t do it. Whether it is your work, your friendships, your relationship, or your fucking self....do that shit with 150% behind it. You will find out who and what is important to you. You will find out who is generation slack ass, and who is about building a kingdom. And at the end of the week, one side will be the half asses, and I’ll be smoking a victory bowl with my 150 percenters.

And see how good you fucking feel then.

No comments:

Post a Comment